Deadline to sign up is October 1, 2016 at 12:45 pm
Contest at 1:00 pm
Entry Form at: Peanut Shelling
Official Contest Rules
- Each contestant will be given a container with equal number of unshelled peanuts.
- Each contestant will also be given an empty container to place the shelled peanuts in.
- Winner will be determined by contestant who shells all peanuts and places them in the empty container first (without any hulls).
- Contestants must wait for the starting signal to begin shelling and may not touch the peanuts or containers prior to the starting signal.
- Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to the contest rules, monitor the rules and disqualify contestants who fail to adhere to the rules.
- Decision by judges is final.
Awards will be awarded to the contestant who shells all peanuts the quickest and has only peanuts in container (no hulls).