34th Annual Peanut Festival Parade Instructions
Saturday, October 5, 2019
All Parade Entries Must Be Pre-Registered. If not pre-registered, entries will not be allowed to enter the parade. NO Entries on Day of Event.
• This Year’s theme is “Peace, Love and Peanuts” entries should display the theme in creative and interesting ways.
• Lineup begins at 8:00 a.m. – Parade order will be determined by order of arrival.
• Due to limited staging space, groups that wish to be lined up together must arrive together – no exceptions.
• All ATV’s and non-street-legal vehicles must be brought on a trailer to parade staging area and must be immediately returned to the trailer at end of parade. Riding of vehicles outside of parade is prohibited.
• Participant Cards received at check-in MUST be clearly displayed or you may be asked to remove your vehicle/entry from the parade.
• All parade participants (including marching band, walkers, cars and floats) line up at the Aubrey Middle School on FM 428. Horses and wagons, please use parking lot and grassy area to the west of the middle school. Horse Entries – Come prepared to dispose of your own manure. Please do not leave horse manure on the parking lot or public areas.
• Judging Begins at 9:00 a.m. – Entries arriving after the judging has started will miss out on being judged.
For Questions or Additional Information
Call Aubrey Peanut Festival Committee at (940) 343-1313 or email: Aubrey@AubreyPeanutFestival.com