Peanut Butter Cup Relay
Entry Forms must be hand delivered to Information Booth at festival prior to 12:00 pm
Official Contest Rules
Entry: No fee. 20 contestants will be chosen at random by the Peanut Festival Committee from entries submitted. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian present with a signed permission entry form.
1. Each contestant will be given a peanut butter cup still in the wrapper.
2. Winner will be determined by contestant who eats the chocolate off of the peanut butter cup the quickest, leaving the peanut butter intact.
3. Contestants must remain in designated area during contest.
4. Contestants must wait for the starting signal to begin eating and may not open the package prior to the starting signal.
5. Contestants will not be allowed to drink during contest.
6. In case of a tie, the winner will be chosen by the best looking peanut butter.
7. All chocolate surrounding peanut butter must be swallowed
8. Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to the contest rules, monitor the rules and disqualify contestants who fail to adhere to the rules.
9. Decision by judges is final.
Award will be awarded to the contestant who eats the chocolate off the peanut butter cup the quickest. If tied, award will be given to the best looking peanut butter cup.